- Rubber O ring, Silicone O-ring
- O ring seal, Silicone seal
- Rubber Washer, silicone gasket
- Rubber ball, Silicone ball
- Rubber Foam Inner Tube
- Plastic ball, Plastic hollow ball
- Plastic float ball, Plastic foam ball
- Plastic bead, plastic round bead
- Plastic sleeve bushing, POM bushing
- Rubber hose, Silicone tube
- Rubber belt, Round Rubber belt
- Silicone Rubber Products
- Shooting ball, Bowling Balls
- Doorstopper Door Suction
The characteristics of Silicone Ring, Silicone O Rings
Silicone O Ring, Silicone O-Rings Description: Excellent material for static service at extreme (hot or cold) temperatures. Outstanding flex and fatigue life, Very good for ozone and UV radiation service as well as for resistance to fungal and biological attack.
The characteristics of Silicone O Ring: Avoid chlorinated solvents, aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons and petroleum oils,Silicones are generally very permeable to gases and have poor physical strength and abrasion resistance:
Silicone O Rings Chemistry: Methyl, with vinyl- and/or phenyl-groups.
Silicone O Rings Trade Names: SILASTIC Silicone O Rings, SILPLUS Silicone O Rings.
Silicone O Rings ASTM D1418 Designation: MQ, PMQ, VMQ, PVMQ
Silicone O Rings ASTM D2000/SAE J200 Type, Class: FC, FE, GE
Silicone O Rings Temperature Range: - 115°to 232°C (- 175° to 450°F)
Silicone O Rings Typical Uses: LPCVD/Oxidation, Dry Etch, Resist Stripping