- Rubber O ring, Silicone O-ring
- O ring seal, Silicone seal
- Rubber Washer, silicone gasket
- Rubber ball, Silicone ball
- Rubber Foam Inner Tube
- Plastic ball, Plastic hollow ball
- Plastic float ball, Plastic foam ball
- Plastic bead, plastic round bead
- Plastic sleeve bushing, POM bushing
- Rubber hose, Silicone tube
- Rubber belt, Round Rubber belt
- Silicone Rubber Products
- Shooting ball, Bowling Balls
- Doorstopper Door Suction
Plastic hollow ball main type: Polypropylene hollow ball, sphere ball hollow ball, PE hollow ball, PP hollow ball. The Plastic hollow ball used the automotive, plating equipment, Packaging, cosmetic bottle. Research and development personnel have integrated years of experience with equipments of continuous upgrade and created flawless hollow ball on after another.
Plastic hollow ball size:
10mm, 15mm, 17mm, 18mm,18.5mm,19mm, 20mm, 25.4mm, 30mm, 35.2mm, 38mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm, 55mm, 60mm, 65mm, 70mm, 75mm, 80mm, 85mm, 90mm, 95mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm.
Plastic hollow ball are spheres that can float on surface of liquid in open tank and thereby greatly reduce the exposed liquid surface area - up to 90%. Dramatically diminish objectionable fumes and odors. Blanket of spheres also insulates heated liquid reducing evaporation and heat requirements. Ideal for plating tanks and similar open tank installations where the liquid surface can be covered with a blanket of spheres without impeding access to the tank for process purposes, Spheres are hollow and will float on any liquid. No welt or rim on which chemicals can deposit, and being smooth they ensure a much tighter surface cover.
Types of Plastic hollow ball available from Professional Plastics:
1. Hollow Polypropylene Balls is non-toxic and able to withstand continuous working temperatures of 110° C (230°F) Polypropylene is suitable for use in most known chemicals.
2. Hollow High Density Polyethylene Balls (HDPE) generally suitable as above but with a continuous working temperature limitation of 80° C. (176° F) softening point about 110° C (230°F). High density polyethylene has better chemical resistance to certain compounds like oil, and other hydro-carbons. Also less stress cracking at low temperatures than polypropylene. Color white translucent except 100 mm, black for outside use. All sizes are blow molded.
You Can Buy Various High Quality Plastic Hollow Ball Products from Global Plastic Hollow Ball Suppliers and Plastic Hollow Ball Manufacturers at Lucky Rubber Plastic Factory. At Plastic hollow ball we are committed to our customers' success by offering superior products in a timely manner. We stock hundreds of millions of pieces to insure immediate delivery. We offer future releases, forecast orders to ensure stock, and maintain the highest regard to quality.
Contact person: Mr. Chen